Are You Prepared For When Disaster Strikes?
Your business data is the lifeblood of your company and the amount you are collecting and storing is growing all the time. That’s why it is so important to keep your information safe from interruptions caused by disasters. Without a plan, you workforce will be left waiting for hours, or even days, without access to their data or applications in the event of a system failure. Alltek provides you with business continuity solutions to help make a plan for before, during, and after disaster strikes.
Don’t get caught off-guard by natural disasters and other interruptions. Give us a call at (770) 949 or send an email to -email@example.com to create a business continuity plan with Alltek.
Alltek provides full disaster recovery and business continuity services. Whether you want to host your disaster recovery images with us, or set up a disaster recovery plan through a secondary site you already own, we can design the solution, provide the necessary hosting, and support it from beginning to end.
Alltek provides you with comprehensive business continuity services, including:
- Disaster Recovery planning and testing
- Image based backups with intervals as frequent as 15 minutes
- Offsite replication of all backup images
- Replicate Disaster Recovery images to our cloud or your own hosted equipment at secondary site
- Access and licensing to Microsoft products, such as Exchange, SQL, Active Directory, and File Shares to offsite infrastructure to ensure zero data is lost in the event of a disaster.
For the smaller businesses with simple file sharing, we offer lower cost solutions such as Real-time replication of file servers to our online ‘RightSync PRO’ service as well as nightly backup of databases and applications to the cloud, so you can have the peace of mind in knowing your data is backed up and secure.
Create a Business Continuity plan and make sure you’re prepared for any disaster that may come your way. Contact Alltek at (770) 949 or -firstname.lastname@example.org and start a conversation about your Business Continuity planning.